Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello,

You should be contacting customer service with this issue. Here you are:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

David

Thanks. I have been in contact with technical support, and we are working on it. Unfortunately not working yet.

They said uninstall what I had done, gave me a new download link, username "powerdirector" and a password, but so far it is rejected and download does not proceed. Two different lots so far, and suggested I disable Defender, dump cookies, refresh, and use "FlashGet" download manager, so far, all to no avail.

I have the CD key info, but now I'm still back at the first step. At least before I had the program loaded, but it rejected the CD key.

I'm getting quite peeved and ready to, um, well...

Anyone else ever had something like this?

All my other stuff I had to reload went smoothly!

Hey, I need to let anyone interested to know that the issue is resolved.

Very simple.

The password had an "I" in it, and I was entering a "1". As there was no serif on the font, it could have been either.

So a tad embarrased, but there you are.

Just to mention, technical support were very supportive through this process, though they didn't pick the error up. The fault was all mine.
Quote Hello,

You should be contacting customer service with this issue. Here you are:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

David

Thanks. I have been in contact with technical support, and we are working on it. Unfortunately not working yet.

They said uninstall what I had done, gave me a new download link, username "powerdirector" and a password, but so far it is rejected and download does not proceed. Two different lots so far, and suggested I disable Defender, dump cookies, refresh, and use "FlashGet" download manager, so far, all to no avail.

I have the CD key info, but now I'm still back at the first step. At least before I had the program loaded, but it rejected the CD key.

I'm getting quite peeved and ready to, um, well...

Anyone else ever had something like this?

All my other stuff I had to reload went smoothly!
I have just had to replace my hard drive, and loaded the software suite from a backup DVD I made.

The program loads, but needs the product key.

I have the original email and product key number, but it won't accept it!

When I enter the product key it says it is incorrect.

Any help to get me going would be appreciated.
Go to: