Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Tony and Kyle,

Thank you both for your contributions. Having used Photoshop for many years I'm aware that there is 'always more than one way to skin a cat'. However, as a newcomer to video editing it's a bit of an uphill climb at the moment.

Thanks again,
Jake
Hi Tony,
Thanks for your reply. I've attached a file to show the sort of thing I'm after. The shot will pan from right to left and I want to reveal the underlying scene with a mask that moves from right to left (if you see what I mean) as the pan progresses.
Many thanks,
Jake
Just started using PD ver 12. I have 2 video sequences 20 seconds long. They are both the same (right to left pan of a woodland scene) except one is taken in summer and one in winter. I want to play the winter sequence and reveal the summer sequence running from right to left with a soft edged mask. Not sure how to achieve this. Any help much appreciated.
Jake
Go to: