Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi all,

Random question. One of my videos was taken at a restaurant and bar I failed to adjust the camera's settings. So I need to brighten the picture up through PD12 to make it come through. I have done similar things in the past, but sometimes the video comes out looking grainy. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on the best way to brighten a video out without distorting the quality? Thanks.
Sorry, I meant for this to be in PD 12. That's the program I have.
Hi all,

I posted something earlier about creating a menu, but I am still having problems and was hoping you guys could help. I have created a menu and am having trouble with my chapter page. I have six chapters on the page. I have 2 problems one is a major one, the one is more of an annoyance, but since I'm on here, I'll bring it up. So the first problem has to do with the highlight of the thumbnail button. On my top three buttons, the circle is now around the actual picture but halfway up and off-screen. I don't have this problem when I preview the program on the computer, just when I burn it to a DVD.

Second, speaking of highlighting. When creating the menu, for whatever reason I select a certain highlight with a specific color (blue) and when i use the menu, the highlight is a different color (red). Again, this is more of an annoyance than anything else.[img]
Thank you. I just figured out that the Items weren't the problem, but my active thumbnails were touching. I was able to fix the problem my decreasing their individual sizes slightly. Still annoying that menu design isn't more user-friendly.
That's for the "Item" boxes or text. I mean those boxes around the Thumbnail Buttons.
Yeah those boxes aren't touching. I think it has a problem with the boxes touching my "Items". I would love to know a way to shrink those boxes so they hug the active menu button tighter.
I’m hoping someone on here has encountered the same problem and can help. I am having a frustrating experience trying to make a menu in PowerDirector 13. I will say I hope later versions of this program are a lot more user-friendly. Anyway, the problem I am encountering is when I try to burn my DVD I get the message that my navigation buttons are overlapping. As you will see from the attached screen shot, the reason that is taking place is because there is a rather large box surrounding the much smaller thumbnail buttons. I assume that the larger box is some type of text wrap box. What I want to know is if there is any way to shrink that box without changes the dimensions of the chapter box itself. I don’t need all that room around it and would like to reduce it. I know it can be done because I’ve seen other menus created by users with much tighter text wrap boxes. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate hearing them. Thanks.

I'm excited about PowerDirector and am really loving it. It has been a few years since I burned a DVD so am out of practice, plus I never burned a Blu-Ray before. I tried one DVD but it was too small and I don't know what speed it was made for, but I didn't get my entire 1h 40 minute movie on there. Plus, the video started to get distorted halfway through. So, I need to know what is the ideal speed I should be looking for when purchasing blank Blu-Rays and DVDs. Thanks.
Go to: