Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I sadly have an issue after doing all this. The videos now play perfectly fine but when i try and render to H.264AVC MPEG-4 i get an instant error saying "Production unsuccessful. Please ensure your graphics card driver is up-to-date, and update to the latest version of Windows Media Player or QuickTime software. You can also try output the production in a different video format.

Rendering to MPEG-2 for example works fine however MPEG-2 doesn't allow me to choose any higher frame rate meaning i can't use it but after reinstalling PD13 it no longer seems to crash anymore on renders but i still can't render to MPEG-4 as i've always used this.

All my drivers and everything is up-to-date so im litrally quite stumped.

Edit: I noticed that HVEC worked fine, saw that it had Hardware Acceleration unchecked. I turned it off in my Settings and in the check box for MPEG-4 and now it renders. So i must assume that is a drive issue with hardware rendering as it is most of the time. Im hoping if i reinstall my drivers it might fix it but i don't have the time.
Go to: