Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Flipping the image also helps the avatars detect the movement of my lips.

Thanks for the tip. I can also confirm that this has been working at my end.
By the way Barry, were you only able to work with 480 here? I mean, I was just curios on which resolution maximum that you were able to work here?
There might be a software that you just installed that's caused a conflict here. can you recall any? Also, I would like to ask if system restore fixed this for you Nichole.
Hi M3trs, just to check on this. Are you using the paid version or the trial one here?
The steps are actually in a KB article on Cyberlink's site. Check below. I hope that this is what you're looking for.

http://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=9252&prodId=125&prodVerId=-1
Hi John, you can check below for the enterprise edition.

http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/volume-license/enu/enterprise.jsp
I tried different combinations to at least minimize this but I am unable to. Have you found a way to hide this already Robert?
It depends on the disk itself. I haven't tested this myself yet but I tried to rewrites already but so far, I haven't encountered any issues at all.
Not really a con, it basically means that since it's a new OS, you will need to load the license again. You may need to check with support and see if you need a new serial key for this.
There is not such thing as lossless. There will always be a loss. You can maximize the se up though but there will be no lossless.
I cannot fully remember this but I think this is covered on the user guide. Looking for renaming tracks.
I'm not too sure about this but I think you will need another key for this. Have you tried creating a support ticket about this yet?
On top of this, do you get an error message by any chance?
That could be a bad disk. That happens,. You might want to try another disk though. Not sure if you really need a blank blue ray disk too.
Hi Bjq, any progress here so far? What you can do is to check Windows logs at event viewer. This will give you hints to point you out to the right direction.

Control Panel - Administrative tools - Event Viewer. Check under Application or System logs and see if you can find something useful.
You might want to try other file types though. Additionally try to use VLC to isolate player issues.
Not sure about p2i. But I would rather work with ISO since that has been proven and tested already.
Maybe just a simple system maintenance at this point. But I believe that this has been already working for you, correct?
Instead of using the physical camera Driver you should be able to select the CyberLink YouCam Camera Driver.

That makes perfect sense as well on other software. I got this to work too.
You can disable this on Windows start up.

Run - Type "msconfig" - Startup tab

Just uncheck it and restart.
Go to: