Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
THanks very much for your quick and informative answer. And the picture .

It worked!

Thanks again,
Saeid
Hi all. Is there a way in PD12 to save Font settings, so that I don't have to set all font variables everytime I want to insert a font??

Thanks

Saeid
Thank you Steve. The Cyclone went right by us without affecting us. But a lot of people weren't so lucky.

I did use the Wave Editor and it works well. But I'm a bit suprised that such a powerful and straight forward software makes you go to another application just to adjust the speed of the sound on a clip that you already adjusted the speed on. Even Windows Movie maker is better in that sense.

Other wise PD12 is an amazing software
That seems to be the biggest shortcoming of PD12 so far. In AVS I could speed up a clip to 16X and the sound would be sped up acordingly. Made for a lot of fun clips. But in PD12, aything over speed of 1.9X oe below ,5 mutes the sound.'

Big shame!
Go to: