Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I transfered a VHS video using a USB capture device and imported into PD15. Any recommedations from you past experiences on how to improve the video when producing a digital movie.

Thanks,
Russell
I want YouCam to be the default app used by Zoom, Skype, and other similar apps. How do I do this in Windows 10?
Thanks! Russell

Since you have already created the separate videos, you don't need to make separate projects for each video unless you want it to be more complicated for your learning experience along with trial and error if you have the time.

You can choose a menu and then import all those separate videos and then save it as a project. That is the easy way.

You can put the first video on the timeline, choose a menu, and import all the other videos, and save it as a project too. This also works.

Thanks. That is exactly what I did. My first project is complete.

I have highlighted a chapter section on my timeline and I cannot find a option to "Produce Range". Please help this newbie...

Thanks!

Nevermind. I did not have the chapter highlighted correctly...

I was able to save all my chapters to individual video file using the "Produce Range".
My question is on the next steps... Should I start a new project and just import those individual videos or should I create a separate project for each video, then create a new project and import those six projects?

Thanks for your help
Quote This won't work. Chapters are not titles. Titles are separate videos or projects. The easiest way to fix this now may be to highlight each chapter section on the timeline use the Produce Range to create each separate titlle(video). In the Create Disc/Content, you can add the titles or projects.

See this post for additional information: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/78124.page#320166 .

I have highlighted a chapter section on my timeline and I cannot find a option to "Produce Range". Please help this newbie...

Thanks!

Nevermind. I did not have the chapter highlighted correctly...
Quote This won't work. Chapters are not titles. Titles are separate videos or projects. The easiest way to fix this now may be to highlight each chapter section on the timeline use the Produce Range to create each separate titlle(video). In the Create Disc/Content, you can add the titles or projects.

See this post for additional information: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/78124.page#320166 .

Thanks. I have a doctor's appointment this morning and will use the produce range function to get the desired effect this afternoon and will post an update.
I have created a project that has a root menu and and a sub menu with 7 scenes (chapters). I selected a playback mode of "play selected title only". On the sub menu I selected chapter 1. When chapter 1 is finished, I would have expected the video to return to the sub menu so maybe I want to play chapter 5 next. However, the video just keeps playing in sequence chapter 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. I want each of the individual chapters to return to the sub menu when that particular chapter has finished playing. What am I doing wrong.. Please help.. Thanks in advance.
Is there a way to change the default location for Media Content? Currently the Media Content is pointing to the Sample Clips folder. I tried to delete the files in this folder, but PD12 reported I needed to be the administrator. My user account in WIN7 says I have administrator privileges. Why can't I delete these sample files?

Thanks,
Russ
Never mind... I found the settings button. Made the mistake thinking it would be at the top in the menu bar. All is well and I am capture analog video from my VCR once again.

THANKS!!!!

Russ
I have been hunting around for a menu like the snapshot you sent.... but, not sure how to get there to make the change. Can you give me instructions on how to get to the menu you displayed?

Thanks.. I knew it was probably an easy fix.... just can't figure out how to get there to make the change. Where is the settings button?

Thanks,
Russ
I am not sure what difference it makes what the input to my computer is. The only thing that is different is PD12.

I am using a DIAMOND VC500 One Touch Video Capture Edit Stream USB 2.0 and a VCR. I am using the S-VHS din output from the VCR for video and the standard red and white RCA plugs for audio.

As I said, with this same setup, it works with PD10, but does not work with PD12. I still have both software versions installed on my computer and can switch back and forth for testing purposes.

Thanks,
Russ
I have no issues capturing analog video with my current set up with PD10. I recently upgraded to PD12 and can no longer capture analog video. Sound comes through ... just no video. I still have PD10 installed on my computer and went back and verified and I can still capture video using PD10. Why can't I capture analog video with PD12?

Thanks,
Russ
Go to: