Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Issue resolved.

Thanks for responding
Hey Everyone,

I have an issue which I hope that someone can help me with. I work with a rescue group and my job is to put together videos of our available hounds. I produce the video in MPG-4 and the video looks great on my computer. I then use the YouTube uploader to our site. However, the quality is horrible, you can't even read the subtitles. What is the best format to produce videos for YouTube and upload if necessary. Thanks for any help!!!

Keith
Is it possible to increase your font size larger that 72? I need to make it larger.

Thanks!!!!
Hey Barry,

I noticed that you use a Canon Vixia HV30, I was just looking at some. I haven't read all the spec, but am I assuming correct that you upload from the camcorder (tape) just like you would if it was on a disk or card?
I am looking at purchasing the Panasonic 720 camcorder. I have been using my IPhone and camera to take videos but would like to take better quality videos. Is this camcorder a good choice, or what would you recommend? Thanks for any advice. I will be using this camcorder to do video for a rescue organization to help place dogs in a forever home.
Thanks Barry!!!

amateur here and I was expecting to see the eye. Found it!!!
I need help please!!! I followed the instruction on installing the Six-Pack on my PC. It stated that "After installation, 3D Six-Pack will appear in the Pixelan section of the Transitions Room tab of PowerDirector. Apply it like any built-in transition".

I do not see it, I reboot after install. This is being installed on Windows 8.1. There was another section on the website were it says to copy to a folder, which I tried, but the names did not match up to what they were saying, so I made an educated guess.
Very close, thanks!!!
Thank you everyone for your suggestions.
This is our logo. What I would like to do is use it as a templet. The finished product would be a total black back ground then a laser type effect starts drawing the state and Basset.
I have a logo that is in black and white. I would like to trace it, and make it look like it is coming alive with a laser. I hope this makes since. Does anyone know how to do this, or a video on youtube?
Go to: