Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I normally have Firefox with multiple tabs open and that's about it. System Restore is disabled. I installed most of my programs to my D drive but there are some that don't give an option to select install drive. I store all my trail camera pictures and video stuff on my external drive so that's where PD is pulling them from. I enabled shadow files and it seems to help. Space isn't an issue on my D drive or my external so I wasn't worried about eating up the extra GB. Just wanted smooth playback. I did manage to get a video done and it still looks like some of the clips are a bit "off" but I was staring at them all day so it could just be me. Heres the video on youtube, see if you notice anything. Thank you for the responses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aANBkQS7Go
My page file is set somewhere around 1.5GB, not sure if it shows that in the DXDiag or not. Would it be possible to force PD to use the space on the D drive where its installed and leave my C drive alone?
1. Which operating system do you use, W8, W7, Vista, XP?
Windows 7
2. Which version of PDR, See Part A below
3. Which SR number (available in the "About" box of PDR and is NOT the CD-Key!)
VDE130822-02
4. What kind of video source material used (codec / container), extension? We often ask for a 5 to 10 second sample , please provide one as an attachment. Select "Post Reply > Attachments"
AVCHD 1920x1080P 60FPS MTS
5. A detailed step by step description of the problem. See Part D below.
Simple video with one slideshow, two titles, and one video clip.
6. What anti-virus solution is installed on your PC?
Microsoft Security Essentials
7. What codec packs installed if any?
None that I have installed.
8. What other video editing programs are installed - just in case there is a software conflict?
None
9. What burning software is installed on your PC?
IMGBurn
10. What type of blank disk was used, if you have a burning create issue (give the error code if any)?
N/A
11. What background processes / programs are running (especially important for problems with the burning) on your system? Ctrl+Alt+Delete will bring up Task manager and it'll list all applications running.
Firefox

My specs are in the DXDiag. I did try enabling shadow files and it seemed to help on one of the clips but not another. My system should be powerful enough going off of the specs other users have. Lowering the preview quality has no effect. I also turned off anything I could find related to hardware acceleration in both PD and AMD Cataylst. Been trying to fix this for hours now and the only posts I find either have an answer I already tried and it doesn't work or haven't gotten a response. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Edit: Camera is a Panasonic HC-V700K. Files are stored on a 2TB external hard drive, program is installed on internal D drive. C drive is a 64GB SSD. I also tried having all files related to this project on the D drive and it makes no difference.
Go to: