Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have tried disabling opencl and hardware acceleration and no luck.
I had the latest drivers when this started happening, but after looking for a solution on the forums, I came across several posts about the Nvidia 301.42 driver being a solution, so I tried it. No luck. Still does it.
Is there any way to get rid of that rendering?
Every time I go to view a clip in the timeline--even if its just a single image or effect (without a video)--it only plays about 1-2 seconds then a box displays under the preview window saying "Rendering..."

I have been looking in the forums for almost an hour and the only thing I saw was on old post mentioning the Nvidia 301.42 driver will fix that issue. But I just finished reverting my driver to that version and it still renders all the time!

I have the latest version of PD12 Ultimate and this is really making editing nearly impossible for me as I need to preview often!

This is what it looks like, along with the green lines that are made above the timeline.

Notice that it is doing it when it is only a single effect without any video...

Syestem specs:

Dell Optiplex 780 SFF
Vista Business SP2 32-bit
2.93Ghz Core 2 Duo E7500
4GB RAM (3.7GB Actual usable amount)
PNY Nvidia GeForce GT 430 2GB - Video output through HDMI
Nvidia display driver version 301.42 (Reverted to this after seeing it in the forums but it didnt help)
1TB Seagate HDD 7200RPM

PowerDirector Ultimate 12.0.2109.0

Thanks
Have you tried HyperCam?

They made it free a while back and it works with many codecs and is simple and easy to use. It works quite nicely and can record audio as well.

Link: http://www.hyperionics.com/hc
Go to: