Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Well Im not as organised as you guys and my videos are just a film hobby of my childrens childhood memories..
What I find disgraceful is i paid alot of money for a program that asked me to un install PD 11 and then failed to work after 5 days.. Support isnt forth coming unless I pay 29.95 to get premium attention.. Just isnt what I'd expect for what I paid..
Its terribly frustrating I used pd 11 daily and now I feel lost without my hobby.. I've tried all un installin and the patch.. Looked in forums to see many have this problem.. I just looked in support tickets and I cant even find my ticket.. my old tickets still there though.. Im extremely annoyed after paying so much over the years to receive a beta upgrade..
Im going to have to re installed PD 11 but I need to pay another 5.95 to get extended download of that.. DISGRACEFUL..
I have this same issue have u fixed it yet ?
Go to: