Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
welcome to the world of Cyberlink...you are now in the lost & never found zone..!!
Will it save or delete the current project that im working on
I wouldnt know i can only get through about 15 seconds of video editing (music videos). Im not familiar with the term fraps..can you explain that. I checked out Bandicam..since im doing music videos how should i use it in my favor?
dude im in the same business and nobody knows the answers to my problems..horrible playback freezing up, crashing etc.. I have a intel corei5 all I do are videos on it . I have great ram and great graphic card..I think im going back to adobe Pro!
is there anything else I can do to improve the performance of cyberlink on my intel corei5 at this point I cannot even play 12 seconds of playback in the lowest quality even without effects being added..Can I unistall it and install it back or something. I still need help...(Video Editor) hurting my business bad rep for cyberlink as of now. I had cyberlink 9 years ago still no improvement!
so I was able to update on the hp site and update quick time but the play back is still horrible. I just dont know what to do and I have several projects to finish. Im thinking about going back to adobe is there anyway cyberlink refunds products that just dont work?
I went to intel and it found drivers but it continues to say my device does or is not supporting.

i dont have an ani virus bc i just use this laptop for videos. I really dont know much about the other things you mentioned or how to find them to off.
I have it on a laptop..im going to check with the quick time asap, and I installed it from online thanks for responding. I really don't know what to do..i had it on very weak lap top years ago and it was cyberlink pd 9 and it worked a lot better than this 1 on a stronger computer.
its been about two months and im still unable to use cyberlink worth anything...I paid for the program and all it does is stall and freeze up during playbacks even on the lowest quality..I just want to do videos I need serious help. Ive told them all the information they needed to know only to say my computer may not be strong enough (intel core i5) can I improve the graphic card or memory..PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME SOMETHING BESIDES THE INFO I ALREADY KNOW!!
This is the text that you asked for.
I been on this site alllllll day and still haven't gotten any help for my choppy play back in the timeline.. I need help not someone to say something and leave smh
dxdiag 6.01.7601.1751464-bit unicode
my quality is set too the lowest...my footage comes from a canon rebel ti2...HD quality and what is (dxdiag.txt )
this is my second time using cyberlink and like the first it just doesn't play back smooth. I have a Pavilion corei5 on windows 7. I shoot my footage with a rebel canon ti2. Ive only edit about 15 seconds worth of footage and I cant play back smoothly. Is this the best cyberlink has if so im going back to adobe, this is hurting my video business bad!!
exactly, what is the problem.. Can anybody help us.. The issues start once we use an effect, power tool, etc. The timeline play gets real crappy. My computer is strong enough to push anything its a Pavilion corei5
this is my second time using cyberlink and like the first it just doesn't play back smooth. I have a Pavilion corei5 on windows 7. I shoot my footage with a rebel canon ti2. Ive only edit about 15 seconds worth of footage and I cant play back smoothly. Is this the best cyberlink has if so im going back to adobe, this is hurting my video business bad!!
Go to: