Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I was hoping someone could answer this question for me. When I work on a video project and I save the project however lets say a week later i load this project up and all the work and videos that I have edited doesn't show or load. Whats causing this to happen or am I not saving the project correctly? any advice would be great so this doesnt happen to me again in the future thanks for your help
i would like to know this too
Could anyone tell me if there is a tool for time lapse video? Could anyone tell me how to make a time lapse video? I thought their was a tool in power director 11 for time laspe and info on this would be great thanks!
I have vista with a service pack two..can I download a service pack 3 for this operating system or no? Will I tell a diference with service pack two over a service pack 3?
I was just wondering if i need to have a service pack 3 to run power director 11 or is a service pack 2 fine?
Go to: