Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Rob for the timely response.

I'll give it a shot this afternoon when my guru gets here.
My cyberlink was installed on my new system to the F drive 1 TB for the program and the G drive 1 TB for data i.e. projects.

For some reason cyberlink has locked onto the C and L drives on my existing project so I can't open the project with my new system.
Thanks, Rob. That worked to eliminate the L drive error while attempting to open the project.

However, the wav files for the video and new waves I created and saved to the old C drive are creating a C drive error missing files when I attempt to open the project now.

Also I get the no internet on the system please enable an internet browser to activate avc 2.64.

There is also no internet to update the cyberlink program.

Cyberlink is not recoginizing my internet explorer browser or Mozilla Firefox.

My guess is to grab the cyberlink folder from my old C drive and place it on my new C drive to eliminate these issues?
I just got my new souped up cpu complete with 8 cores, 32 gb ram, graphics card, etc. for handling HD video rendering.

My old cpu had my project saved under 2 drives - my C drive and my L drive.

My computer guru replaced the C drive for the new cpu and let the new cpu auto map the drives thereby switching the L drive to the H drive.

I attempted to load the project from the H drive and I got an error message citing missing files from the L drive.

Is there a way using the Cyberlink software to fix this or do I have to hard map the H drive back to the L drive.

My guru does not want to do this in case we need the drive letter in the future if we add anything.
That's what I thought.

Yeah, welcome to the world of film editing.

Thanks.
It works!

How do I remove or replace silence I inserted into an audio clip with the original audio sound?
Thanks for the pics, Pix.

I was unaware of the common technique of holding down the control button and clicking on items.

I need to re-link the items so I can mic in sound effects with my Yeti in audio director 3.

Thank you for the insight. Carl.
Thanks Hal.

Tech support wanted me to update drivers and lower my resolution from 1080pthe to 1024x768the 16 bit.

Made no sense, since everythingelse is functioning properly and my computer guru verified my machine exceeded all their requirements.

I will use your tip when I get home from work.

Thanks.
Hello,

I have my short film completed on the video side. I sent each clip to audio director 3 thru power director edited the sound then sent it back to power director.

This caused the video and audio to unlink.

How do I re-link the video and audio so I can send both back to audio director 3 to record sound effects with my Yeti mic?

The manual says to click on the video and then the audio and right click to hit the link button. I can't find a way to be able to click on the video (lock on it) then click on the audio. Each time the video gets deselected when I click on the audio.

I have Power director ver. 11 ultimate suite.

Thanks.
Hello,

I have my short film completed on the video side. I sent each clip to audio director 3 thru power director edited the sound then sent it back to power director.

This caused the video and audio to unlink.

How do I re-link the video and audio so I can send both back to audio director 3 to record sound effects with my Yeti mic?

The manual says to click on the video and then the audio and right click to hit the link button. I can't find a way to be able to click on the video (lock on it) then click on the audio. Each time the video gets deselected when I click on the audio.

Thanks.
Go to: