Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
trying to complete a menu using emplates in the software and keep getting message PDR11.exe stopped working and it then freezes not sure what to do
I have been in contact with support and apparently the software will not let you change the lenth of music on the chapter menus which should in my opinion be sorted out so you can, i attach supports reply for your info below.

Dear Sir,
I do not feel that this answers the question i have asked, you are the experts with this software, so could you please try and help me solve this problem, i have been on the forum and others have the same problem, so it would appear to be somethhing that needs to be resoved
1.i understand that you can increase the time up to 99sec on the root menu, and this i have achieved, following your advice.
2.My main problem is that i cannot increase the time on the subsequent or chapter menus, is this possible or not?, if it is possible then would you kindly explian how this is acjhieved, i have followed previous advice but it does not work!!
It would be greatly appreciated if your answers could be specific to the question

Customer Support Response 2014/08/22 05:37

Dear Alan,

Thank you for writing back.

Regarding your concern, I would inform you that it is not possible to set the timing for music in chapter menu. However the main menu will remain on your screen untill you select any thing and we can only set the timings for music file which we add.

Perhaps they should consider an update to resolve the issue.
Thanks i am using the menus in the software, have been onto cyberlink but have not had any joy yet they tell me that there is a preferences button at the bottom of the create disk menu but i do not have that button i have gone back to them and await a further reply.
It seems to me that it is not posible to increase the time on the chapter menus , only the root menu which is a bind, if anyone know a solution please let us know.
Many thanks for your repply
i have power director 11, and am trying to put my own music onto both the root menu and chapter menus also want to increase the lenth before the loop to 99 secs, i can do this fine for the root menu but cannot get it to go for the other menus, it keeps reverting to 10secs have tried everything to increase the time but cannot seem to do it have looked at the help menu but got nowhere could anyone help please . Just need to put my own music onto root and subsequent menus and be able to increase the time longer than that offered
It wpould be very much appreciated if someone could assist me.
Many many thanks.
Go to: