Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Not exactly. I was wondering if the Preview window could do double-duty as a Single-Trim window whenever a video clip is selected, instead of having to click on the clip, then click the Trim button and wait for the Trim window to open.
- Generally it looks good and works intuitively (thank you to the designers and programmers)
- Waveforms are shown in audio clips by default
- The information given re: output quality when making output selections
- The existence of this forum
- The frequency of software updates
- The kind and civil posts by Piyush in response to some Amazon reviews
- The feature to search and import from Flickr and Freesound
- Immediate playback in project mode (as opposed to needing a moment to get ready demonstrated by another product)
I've been comparing demos of PD11 and Corel's VideoStudio X6, and one thing I really like about Corel's product is that when you click on a video clip, the preview window goes straight into trim mode with in/out marker-sliders.

I wonder if the same could be implemented as an option in PD sometime, with buttons and keyboard shortcuts to nudge the in/out markers one frame at a time. This would be in addition to the current Trim window with its more advanced features.
When importing media from Flickr or Freesound, could the artist's name and CC license info also be retrieved and put into the image's or clip's properties?

Probably more complicated, but I also wonder if sometime there could be a "roll credits" wizard that could help people who do want to give proper attribution for included material.

BTW, that's a great feature to be able to search and import from those sites from within PD.

(Disclaimer: I'm using the demo version of PD11 Ultra but plan to buy a license for Ultra or Ultimate in August.)
Go to: