Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
About a week ago I purchased and installed Power Director 13. After using it for a few days I found it to be slow and clunky at best. Everything I did took 20 to 30 seconds. There were even times the program appeared to completely lock up and I would have to exit program via task manager. As I was working on a project I did not have time to figure out the problem I was having so I went back to Power Director 12. To my surprise every PDS project I attempted to open I would get a message that Power Director 12 could not open project because it was created with a newer version of Power Director. Some of the projects I tried to open were older projects, projects that I never opened in Power Director 13 so that were never saved with a newer version and still received message. As a test I started a new project with Power Director 12 saved it in and exited program. When I attempted to open the project again I received the same message that the project was created with a newer version of Power Director and it could not be opened with the Power Director 12. Please help.
Go to: