Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
If I do not renew my subscription will I still be able to use these products and they just won't update or will I lose access to everything?

Thank You,
When producing MP3's it gives me the choice of 44.1 or 48.o KHZ which one do I want to pick? My logic is telling me to go with the higher one but it defaults to 44.1
Quote The MX150 uses the same GP108 chipset used in the GT1030. See this article: https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/geforce-mx150.c2959 . The second paragraph states “This device has no display connectivity, as it is not designed to have monitors connected to it. Rather it is intended for use in laptop/notebooks and will use the output of the host mobile device.” Apparently there may be a hdmi output connector on the laptop. Best to consult the laptop users manual for this information..

So am I to beleive if I'm using a laptop with a video card the video card properties only apply to the laptop display and nothing that I plug into it? At this point I am better off getting an inexpensive HD monitor to get me through till I pull the plug and get a desktop that can handle video editing with a good video card in it then spend the money on a good monitor or two.

Thank you everyone for all your input it helps tremendoulsy(and creates a few more questions...lol).
If I did go with the Samsung 49" curved will my video card be able to handle it? It is a NVidea MX150 in a laptop
I am trying to decide what monitor to get which would be good for video editing. I understand that 4k is the new standard. In searching for a 4k I've noticed that a 4k monitor is higher priced over a 4k tv. I'm sure there is a good reason I would not want to get a 32" 4k tv over and dedicated monitor but can't figure out what that might be. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated and any recommendations on a brand & model would be helpful. Also any input on curved vs flat.Thank you in advance.
If I have to add the same text to multiple photos is there a way to type it, size it, justify it & color it once then paste it to all the different photos?

Thank You,
I just purchased Director Suite 365 & want to use Color Ditector on one of my computers & the rest of the programs on my computer that I only use for video editing. It's not letting me download the other programs to the 2nd computer. Is this something that is not possible to do?

Thank You
I recently upgraded from Pinnacle Studio 12 to 16 & am not sure if I'm happy with what it became. Has anyone out there switched to PD11? if so do you like it? happy with the switch etc. I am planning on downloading the 30 day trial as soon as time permits but I do like to have input from others also.

Thanx in advance
Go to: