Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi! My Customer Numer for DVD10 was CS001268290. I still need to know how to re-download the software to reach the latest version. Can I download the whole invoice again by just clicking on the item on the invoice and typing in the registration key to activate as per the original order? Can I do that withouit incurring another charge for this invoice? If these answers are "yes", then I can continue with the downloads. Thanks, Elaine Kyllonen
I have purchased PowerDVD12 Ultra in 2013 but lost it completely when my computer crashed and I had to wipe my hard drive. I am left with re-downloading PowerDVD 12 Ultra from your site and then catching up from version 12 Ultra to date. When I download 12 Ultra from the updates page, the download is fine but the software will not install. I get a message that I must have an earlier version already installed before I can install PowerDVD 12 Ultra. How can I get back my original download of version 12 Ultra which I purchased and have the key? My Customer Number was 53235335, Order No. 210147753. I also downloaded a free upgrade to PowerDVD 13 Ultra. I need to get to that stage once again. I don't have a backup for that period so I cannot retrieve the files. I received the free extras on my order and have to download them too. Thank you, Elaine Kyllonen
I have purchased PowerDVD12 Ultra in 2013 but lost it completely when my computer crashed and I had to wipe my hard drive. I am left with re-downloading PowerDVD 12 Ultra from your site and then catching up from version 12 Ultra to date. When I download 12 Ultra from the updates page, the download is fine but the software will not install. I get a message that I must have an earlier version already installed before I can install PowerDVD 12 Ultra. How can I get back my original download of version 12 Ultra which I purchased and have the key? My Customer Number was 53235335, Order No. 210147753. I also downloaded a free upgrade to PowerDVD 13 Ultra. I need to get to at stage once again. I don't have a backup for that period so I cannot retrieve the files. I received the free extras on my order and have to download them too. Thank you, Elaine Kyllonen
Go to: