Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Hey,

I've added a slideshow at the end of a dvd movie as a separate chapter and also added music to it. When I preview it, it plays fine. but when I burn it DVD and play the slide show chapter you can hear audio from the previous chapter for about 2 second then the actual music kicks in :/ why is this happening?

Also the slideshow is 13 mins long so the same song repeating itself can get tedious how do I add more than 1 song to a slideshow?

well, I just know such one useful XFlip photo slideshow maker to add music/sound/audio to created flash slideshow and burn it to CD/DVD easily!

thanks

Hi, mono, thanks for your topic, you may choose to use one third-party tool to accomplish this easily!
Quote: Is it possible? I am trying to create a page turning effect, like you're turning through pages. Problem is the "Page Curl" "Page Fold" and "Page Roll" transitions all start the transition from the left hand side, as if you were reading a book backwards. This just seems totally ass backwards to me.

The only way i can think of is to try and create the video "backwards", produce it, then reverse the clip. But even that wouldn't look right.
well, I just know such one tool XFlip tool to make right to left flipping book

well, very great topic, pages with page turning effect is really very fun.
Go to: