Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Hello Ron.

I duplicated your steps on my 2018 iPad Pro and I was able to successfully produce the video. I did not receive an error message. Have you moved your files? Are the files on your internal or external storage? If on your external storage is the drive connected when you attempt to Produce the video?

Hi Maliek

Thank you for your answer. A couple of days ago, received a message from technical support that they reproduced the issue and they are investing it. I sent them the files and a recording of the process.

I have tried the help section. Despite indicating that I have an android device, the help I was given was for Windows.

Bravo.

Fully agree. For more than a month I'm trying to get help unsuccessfully. Their answers (once a week) show they didn't read my emails at all. Uploaded videos showing the app doesn't work but it seems they didn't see.

After using PD since ver 8 in Windows I have no choice but look for new app. Sorry for that.
Selected part of the video, trimmed twice, deleted the middle part. While trying to produce the movie, I received an error message 'Some media files cannot be found because they were removed, or we don't have your permission to open Media'. The app running in my iPad Pro 2018, plenty of storage, in addition to an external SSD drive.
If I don't trim and delete part of the movie, everything is fine.
Go to: