Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
For everybody having this issue: open ticket and hope for quick response. The problem can be solved!

Customer service provided the same hotfix (only small change in the name and pw-protected download) as I allready found here in the forum, posted from fellow cutomers. It took the support more than 3 days just to figure out, that I need the same hotfixed version as everybody else with the same problem. My feedback for the support team on closing this issue was accordingly. Hopefully they realize, that they should answer quicker to customer problems, specially when the solution is allready there.

The 'good' customer service here has one result for me.

When I move in the summer I will get a new home cinema system. Costs more than the software I use now, but than I have hardware player and speakers to use on my TV. No need to buy an upgrade every 2 years.
PowerDVD 11 ultra was the last software I bought from this company. Another lontime customer gone cyberlink, only cause of your lacking interest in customers.
Quote:
Quote: How long was it till the support answered?
I opened the ticket 2 days ago and was asked to send screenshots, what I did. Since then, nothing. No reply, ne help.
That sux, specially if they are only a few with the problem and the workaround so easy.

Customerfriendly looks different in my eyes.

It's been a day so far. I'm waiting for a final reply with a CDKey to be given to me for the new full build replacement. If you have a Full Build PDVD 11 CDKey (not an Upgrade key) then this ftp link xxxxxxxxxxxx should work for you.

Used the link befor they x-ed it out. Software works after activating with my key. Just watched Skyfall without problem.
Wonder why Cyberlink is not helping. No reply from support. If it was for them, I could not use the software I paid for.
How long was it till the support answered?
I opened the ticket 2 days ago and was asked to send screenshots, what I did. Since then, nothing. No reply, ne help.
That sux, specially if they are only a few with the problem and the workaround so easy.

Customerfriendly looks different in my eyes.
Quote:
Quote: Still waiting for response on my ticket too.
If they have a workaround, why am I still waiting for help?
The paying costumer is again the idiot. Why do i even bother to buy a license for a software?

What kind of drive were you using when the incident occured? Was it a "Hardware" BD drive, a "Hardware" DVD drive or a "Virtual" BD/DVD drive?

Hardware bd drive and I submitted my dxdiag and the screenshots to the support. Since then, silence.
Now i can't play even the old discs that worked befor, so I can wait or uninstall DVD11 and reinstall the old version like I did 2 weeks ago. Wouldn't say a thing, if they didn't post that they have a workaround and I should contact the support.
Now I feel like an idiot. Spent hundreds of Euros for blurays and software and wonder why.
Still waiting for response on my ticket too.
If they have a workaround, why am I still waiting for help?
The paying costumer is again the idiot. Why do i even bother to buy a license for a software?
Go to: