Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My settings match the ones you show.
Preview window
When I take a 1080p video and shrink it down to the correct size and chromakey to a newsroom virtual reality set, the quality of the shrunk video goes to a digital low quality video. The virtual reality newsroom set stays perfect, but of course, it is not shrunken. Can anyone let me know what I can do to fix this issue?
Hi RobAC,

This is my first try at using Power Director and I purchased the Ultimate Power Director 11 Suite full version. Thank you for a direct link to update my Nvidia Graphics Driver and it has been completed. I am blown away by the support here on this forum. I am not very computer savy and didn't even know what a driver was until you had mentioned it and I did a search on it. I have been making great videos since I made this purchase but the rendering issue was a bit to take. Then I started reading the forum here and realized that it was not suppose to render during edit and saw where people were downloading their dxdiag file and someone posted step by step instructions on how to do it so I did posted my dxdiag file. I am now aware that my 32 bit computer cannot access everything, though I have yet to find something I can't do yet. I will set my preview settings according to your advice when I use it again this Saturday. I threw a couple videos together with a couple transitions and the rendering issue is gone and works great. I am even more motivated now to make more videos. This will save me a lot of time as the rendering issue would sometimes cause PD11 to lock up and I would have to use the task manager to force it to close.

At my job I asked if I could redo the training videos from boring snooze fest videos to my version with special effects and comedy using PD11 so the boss said for me to do a couple and they would decide. I made two training videos with PD11 and they were very well received and now I am redoing training videos during my spare time and the boss is very pleased with me. I hope this will elevate my position soon and they make me the main training officer. We shall see. Thanks again for your assistance and I will continue to read the forum on a regular basis for any more tidbits of knowledge.
Thank you for your assistance...the issue is gone and I am loving it. Power Director Rocks!!!
Can someone please tell me what I have wrong so this issue can be resolved? I have attached the dxdiag file. Thank you for your attention on this issue.
Go to: