Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you very much!!! Works perfectly now, I really appreciate the help everyone!

Have a great day!
Thanks for all the help guys, I will try this out right now!
Wait so does that mean I don't get any of the footage I have already got...and I thought the latest driver was the way to get shadowplay so that won't be affected by rolling back....im not that smart when it comes to computers so how to I roll back my driver for NVIDIA and why would the latest driver affect the video in powerdirector?
*Recording Gameplay of BF4 and then editing*
NVIDIA Shadowplay works great for me and I've got lots of footage but when I import the footage into Cyberlink Powerdirector to edit before putting on YouTube...it says rendering which takes forever and this is before even editing but it actually never works and the powerdirector closes....is this because of the shadowplay file or is this something to do with powerdirector....would be nice to get an answer soon because I can't put anything on my YouTube channel right now which sucks!

Thanks for your time,

Beast
I just recently got Powerdirector 11 and i'm having a lot of fun with it and learning all the effects etc... but sadly when I put clips into slow motion, like right now, I have a clip of me shooting a weapon in BF3, but when I put it slow motion or manually choose something like .50-.60 speed, the sound echoes and is all weird...

Before using PD 11, I used just the free Microsoft Movie Maker, and when I slow down that to .50 the sound is perfect and is exactly what I want to here...

Is this fixable or is the slow motion just shit on PD 11?

Thanks,

AllDayBeastModeonPC
Go to: