Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
no not fully sry. But i got music working on one, had to try produce movie under all the different formats to find one that worked. But this didnt work for my second video
yeah i have tried that
Tried that several times, its still saying the same thing
attachment
I have now got sound working on this project, but not my other one. I produced it as MPEG-4 and it worked. BUT now I want to put it on youtube but it says....
sound is working when speed multiplier is 0.70X
in the First attachment below, the sound works up to 15 seconds, then both stop working.
In the second attachment that shows the improvements made- and sound works for this clip in production
The rest of the clips after this had no sound at all in both preview and production..
here u go
all sound gone again
The sound is now only working for the first 15 seconds
I converted the file, but its still not working
The music is MP3 file type
I want to use some of my own music of my computer, not the magic music as a background song over top of my video audio.
I upload it into the library(where it plays fine) BUT when I try to add it to the time line it not only doesnt play but also mutes out all the sound from the original video.
Please help
Go to: