Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I don't think so. The PD mobile app is a lightweight editor and the I think the other tracks are only meant for adding extra content, not doing more editing.

My suggestion is to make the pan and zoom edits you want on the second clip all by itself, then import that and use it on the second track in your main project.

Thanks You.
Seems a little cumbersome, but should work.
Hi,

I can use the pan & zoom functionality only on the first timeline.
Is it possible to use it on the second timeline too?

Thanks

Gabriel
Hy Dafydd,

Sometimes I get error message in the event viewer, sometimes not, as the boomerang box shows up sometimes.

I attached the error event, that refers to msvcrt90.dll wich is the innocent program module, where the error shows up at first time, I think.

Maybe this help clarify this odd problem.

Does anybody here with similar configuration can successfully edit AVCHD video 1,5 hour of length?

I upgraded to Nvidia GetForce 320.49 Beta driver, but it didn't solve the problem.

Thanks in advance

Jack

Hi Dafydd,

Thank You for your proposal.

I inserted a new 250 GB SSD as a boot drive, so the HDD issue gone. Now the loading and saving time diminished four times, but any other problems remain the same.

I did everything, You proposed (shadow file checked off, using only single monitor).

The program crashes immediately even if I try to select a clip. The possibility of crashing grows, as the clip is more far from the beginning, or if I choose more complicated tool.

The event viewer doesn't show any error when crashes. I attached the crash dump file in xml.

Thank You for Your effort to clarify the problem,

Jack
Hi Dafydd,

Here is my workspace screenshot. I will reinstall the program (third time soon.

Jack
Hi Defydd,

Thank You for your replay.
The enviroment:
  • op.system: win8

• PD 11 Ultimate 11.0.0.2812

• Seriasl N.: VDE130411-03

• Anti virus program: Norton Internet Security

• Not any other video editing program installed

• The issue:
  • Load the project

• Choose a clip

• Delete them

• After deleting second or third clip, the program crashes and the Boomarang report dialogue pops up

• Hi,

I want to edit full HD video from my Canon HF100 camcoder.
    My computer exceeds the requirements (Intel i5 2550K 3.4 Ghz, 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD, Nvidia Getforce Gtx 560 Ti graphic card.
    The project loading time is long enough; about 2 minutes, and saving time is similarly long. The source file is fewer then 16 GB.

I can edit the video a while, but then the program freezes for 1-2 minutes, then continues.

If I delete some scenes, the program inevitably crashes after second or third deletion.

I downloaded the latest update for graphic card, updated to the latest version of PD11, reinstalled the application and run the program with administrator privilegues.

The problem doesn't change if I uncheck hw acceleration or using or not the shadow file.

My source file and project file are on a second drive and I run the program from the boot drive.

Does anybody has any proposal?

Thanks in advance,,

Jack
    Go to: