Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi buddy, any notes on this yet? So far, I can't see any documentation regarding this so perhaps this cannot be made possible yet?
Sorry, I'm confused. Do we still need to pay for PDVD13?
Sorry but I would have to disagree. I would highly recommend PDVD 13 already. Plus, I can say that their support virtually works on all cases but same as everywhere else, not all issues can be resolved right away.
Hi RichardD3nn3tt, I'm just curious, were you able to find the solution to this already?
Would be a nice feature but I think only few users would use that though. But good luck on this.
When playback is paused, it is not available, or during video or movie file playback.

Thanks. I was actually puzzled by this though.
Hi TechStuey23, what's the approximate size of your library? How long did it take in total if I may ask?
I use VLC for playing DVDs

+1. It's a pretty simple open source software and virtually plays 99.99% of video files!
Good luck buddy. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Also, it would also be a case to case basis since some issues may need to require time to duplicate the issue.
Have you tried to check the region settings?
It would depend on the issue at hand. Just give them some time to take care of it.
Any luck on this one yet? By the way, you might also double check the Region settings on Planet of the Apes.
There is a way to disable this actually but I would rather not to. You can edit the Windows registry settings but this won't be advisable.

For now, I am contented of probably just letting this as it should be.
I don't think this will be out anytime soon. Is there any exact feature that you are looking for?
I think this is an issue with the current version. By the way, try updating the build number to the latest version. Not sure if it's still 1608.
There should be a setting somewhere using Windows. I haven't try this instead but there should be one available to disable shadows on every software you are using.
One thing that you can do here is to add PDVD in Avast's "exclusion" list. This means that Avast will trust every process that the application is running.
To start with, you can use Cyberlink Advisor. It will give you the details if something else is missing here.
Hi Noguffay, on PDVD 12, just to check here, what build number do you currently have on?
Go to: