Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: As long as you are the original content creator and you acknowledge in your video who owns what in terms of copyright / patent then I see no reason to not let them run it.

A lot of shows use content from elsewhere.
If in doubt- just ask them what their policy is.
They'll probably put a "we now own anything aired that you send us and can use this in perpetuity" on your video.

If they do, then at least try to get a free dinner out of them ... a man's gotta eat!

Rob

I film and edit all my hunts myself. Its mine. I have sponsors and use their products in my videos. The shows owners are friends.
I don't say anything about copyrights in the video though. That would take away from the story.
I've been using smart sound and have quite a library. I know their good with what I purchased from them.
Cyberlink is who I'm concerned with.
Sounds almost like an imaginary line. LOL
So, I can send my hunting video in to a TV show ?
I'm using some of their products but I do not own the company and I'm not selling anything I own.
I'm not selling them my video either.
Am I allowed to use the video I create in PD12 in a TV show ?
Am I allowed to use the music supplied in PD12 in that video ?
Go to: