Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you again Dafydd for your interest in my problem. I don't expect anyone on the forum to help me.
My original posting was in reply to the post of a member who has had the same problem I have since 5/12.
I just wanted to know if Cyberlink had given him a fix.

I only use PD for fun and I can work around this glitch until Cyberlink fixes it.
Please don't spend any more of your time on my problem. Thank you again for your time Dfydd.
Thank you for your reply Mr. Bevan. But, I have no intention of following the thirty diagnostic steps
on page http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/24771. I posted on this forum to determine
whether this is a know bug and if a fix is forthcoming. I don't want to spent many hours troubleshooting
PD 11 myself..

I am working with a project created in PD 10. It worked fine in PD 10, on the same computer.
and now the playback skips at higher resolutions under PD 11. So, I either want to download and
install a fix for PD 11 or revert back to PD 10.

I don't want a refund of the upgrade cost, I just want bug free software and I don't care which
version it is. Please let me know if it is possible to download PD 10 again and how to do it.
jdvos - - Thank you. I've reported the problem too. Apparently, they rushed the new version and we'll have to wait for a fix
or hope that PD 12 is better. I asked them if there was a way I could revert to PD 10, but no reply yet.
James - - I just upgraded from PD 10 to 11 and have the same preview skipping problem at any resolution above "High Preview Resolution". Have you found a solution?
jdvow - - Have you found a solution? I just installed PD 11 and have the same problem. Using PD 9 and 10 I was able to preview smoothly at the highest setting.
Go to: