Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the follow up Tony. I guess I was thinking in terms of the more elaborate slideshow capabilities PD8 possesses but your process for creating a simple slideshow, which is likely what I'm after anyway, is worth testing.
Quote:

I believe this is a very basic version of the same kind of tool that is included in "competing" products (just can't think of one that sells for similar money).

Premiere Elements and Videostudio X2 both will adjust the duration of the photos to accomodate the length of the one or more songs you use in the slideshow and they are similarly priced.
Like the Captain, I too would like PD8 to adjust the duration of the slides to the length of the music without repeating the slides. Competing products have this capability and I think it would be a great enhancement.
Go to: