Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Bug! Not in mine either.
Dafydd

Any workarounds D?
Hi All

All other versions of PD 'find' and install your Custom Text, PIP and Particle Templates.

The Custom PIPs and Particles have been found and installed

However the Custom Text Templates have not been found and installed

How do you 'trick' PD15 into finding these Custom Text Templates?

Many thanks
Quote: Thank you. Its a shame any of these basic editing techniques are not easy found in the manual.

Is there a way to organize your media in your project with folders and subfolders for music, photos, videos, etc.?

It's best if you start a New Topic but as a Newbie you're forgiven.

1. On left hand side in the Media Room there is an indent >

2. Open this

3. Use the + button to add and name your folders
Hi Allen80

Here's a 4k workaround from the very talented Optodata.

I haven't used this program myself but others swear by it

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/46177.page
A Professional version with:

Custom Masking

Professional Titles

Ability to Produce an Alpha channel file

Quote:
Quote: Hi Carl I used a Canon battery pack on my Canon 550D The tripod was screwed to a sheet of chipboard, to minmize movement. I used a Canon Timer set at 10 min interval which equalled about 50 photos per day or 2 seconds per day at one frame per second. I edited each photo for colour and exposure. I used 500 photos per PD project and Produced at 4k, then cropped to 16:9 and Produced at 1920x1080 50P The actual build time approx 6 months
I am surprised the battery pack held up for 6 months. Thank you for the information. Time lapse is the very reason I bought the Power Adapter for my Canon G12. I guess 10 minutes interval is pretty good, I would have maybe used 30 minutes or one hour.

Hi Carl

I would recharge the batteries every other day 

Hi Carl 

I used a Canon battery pack on my Canon 550D

The tripod was screwed to a sheet of chipboard, to minmize movement.

I used a Canon Timer set at 10 min interval which equalled about 50 photos per day or 2 seconds per day at one frame per second. 

I edited each photo for colour and exposure.

I used 500 photos per PD project and Produced at 4k, then cropped to 16:9 and Produced at 1920x1080 50P

The actual build time approx 6 months

Hi

Which Profile name/Quality (use drop down box) are you Producing to?

Have you tried the Intelligent SVRT? This tab is under the 3D Device Online tabs under the Produce tab.
Hi All

A neighbour recently built a new house in under three minutes!

The joys of time lapse cool

https://vimeo.com/139781107
Hi Hassib

For what it's worh your clip plays fine on my PD12.

As BarryTheCrab has said I reckon it's your re-install of W7.

There is a codec pack called ffdshow (Google it). Download and install it. I know many other editors use this codec pack
Hi

Mine are listed at the bottom of my signiture.
Bookmarked!

Thanks Al
Hi

I use the MP4 1280x720 with a 6000 average bitrate. This keeps the file size smaller.

I read somewhere on FB that they prefer the MP4 file type.

As previously stated FB re-renders them any.

Good luck
This shortcut keyboard set is available on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CyberLink-PowerDirector-keyboard-sticker-/110567161686?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19be50ff56
Quote: Hello everyone! I just bought PD 13 and realized that after importing my MP4 H.264 AVC videos into PD, upon double clicking the video while the audio will play the screen on the video preview is blank. Other file formats all work fine like the sample wmv. video they provided when you purchase PD 13 but just not MP4 videos. I've tested with other MP4 H.264 AVC test videos downloaded from google and all of them have the same problems.
Interestingly though, when i drag the MP4 video into the timeline and play the timeline movie, the video was shown clearly on the video preview screen. Anyone has any idea what's happening and how to solve it? It's driving me crazy as without the video preview working correctly i could hardly start editting my videos.
Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!
PS i've tried running regedit and changing VideoRenderer from VR7 to VR9 but it doesn't help at all.

Hi

Welcome to the forum laughing

It sounds like a codec is 'missing'

Try downloading and install ffdshow (Google it) and also the latest version of QuickTime 7.7.7.
Hi All

There's an update for QuickTime

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL837?locale=en_US
Quote: Hi

I wish to know if there is a way of uploading my videos directly to my Facebook Business Page which is linked under my Personal FB page. I'm using PowerDirector13.
Thanks

Hi

Welcome to the forum laughing

I'm not sure about an FB Business page, but to post direct to your FB page from PD13 do the following:

1. Produce tab > 2. Online tab> 3. Facebook 4. Select Profile Quality> 5. Log into FB when prompted.

If this doesn't work:

Produce file and upload through the FB uploader.

Hi Tongal68

I'm assuming that you are using video clips and not photos.

If so, put all clips on timeline and go to the Produce tab. Produce video as close to the original clips.

Import this Produced clip and place in timeline and select Power Tools and adjust the Video Speed to suit then Produce this sped up file.

Note this may take a long time depending on the power of your PC.
Hi

I know what you're facing. Been there, done that. My other editor has a 'Match Preferences' which makes it much easier. HELLO CL!

In the meantime I've used ColorDirector to almost perfectly match my two camera shoots as there is more color and light settings to choose from. I then Produce that clip(s) and save them as close to the original file(s) wtih the initials CG (color graded) on the end.
Hi All

Does anyone know if PD is compatible with the soon to be launched Windows 10?
Quote: Guys,
Cyberlink is multi bilion dollar company and i would say the best Video editor software i can think off so far.
Only one major issue: Would you please replace current FX( flower picture) with some 3 second real world picture ! current flower pic does not give any effect overview has to drop it to timeline to check the effect.

Hi Vibs

Welcome to the foum!

Please post your suggestion on the Cyberlink Suggestion Page at the start of the of the Forum

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/40351.page
Go to: