Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is Youcam 7 Deluxe 64 or 32 Bit software?
As I said in my 20Dec09 post, it takes 3 days for Cyberlink to send the email with the Key. I purchased an upgrade on 26Oct09. Got a confirmation of purchase email within 2 hours. Cyberlink didn't post the key in the Member section on 29Oct09.

I submitted an email to customer service on the 27Oct09 and they gave me a bs answer about going to look for it in the Member section, which I had been doing for several hours.

Perhaps it is because it is a Taiwanese company and it wants the money to clear its bank there first. Who knows.
You'll get it by email. It just took cyberlink 3 days to send it to me.

You'll enjoy the upgrade when you get it.
I purchased an upgrade to YouCam 3 three hours ago and received confirmation emails from Cyberlink and Paypal, however, I did not receive a download link or key yet. The Order History and Order Details pages have the word "Download", but it was just text; not a link.

Has anyone else who upgraded from YouCam 2 had this problem?
Good idea to tell people what operating system and computer model you have (good place is the signature block) so they'll know whether they can help you or not.

Sound like a reinstallation is in order. Check the HP Drivers and Software Updates page for your computer to see if there is one for YouCam software. YouCam software version 2.0.2328 was listed on mine in Dec09.
Go to: