Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is the produced video working properly when you play it off your hard drive?

I had on and off problems as you describe in the past for some rather large videos. I now close the program and restart before I produce and no longer have the problem.

Just throwing that out and may not be the correct solution, but....
Worked for me. Used it under 5 short clips.
I went from windows 8 to 8.1 without issue.

I did make sure I had the latest drivers/updates issued for everything loaded in my computer.
RE: flagged on Youtube with Smartsound

I've had it happen a couple of times.

I copy the flagged information provided by YouTube, and email to Smartsound, along with my Smartsound registration information.

I include the URL of the video flagged, music used, to include start and stop times.

Smartsound sends me a reply in the format (information) required by Youtube. I send it to Youtube via my account and problem solved,
Working on my Pixelan 3D Six-Pack hard crash problem today (not fixed).

I found that if I turned OFF my NIVDIA card, my not selectable problem goes away. Works as advertised with Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000. Re-activated the NIVDIA card and the problem comes back.

Tried the opposite by turning off the Intel card and only using NIVDIA, no luck.

The selectable problem is with any default option selected (MOV, MPEG and so on). Same if I just try to produce from only photos, with no video.

NIVDIA GeForce GT 635M
Driver Date 10/23/2013
Driver Version 9.18.13.3165
Location PCI bus 1, device 0, function 0

Windows 8.1 64-bit

PD 12.0.2209.0

SR VDE130910-01

HP ENVY dv7 Notebook PC
I don't get that far. When I click on the TRANSITION room button, PD crashes, a hard crash, screen goes to white and the only option to close PD is to reboot the computer.

I have two video cards (HP Laptop).

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
Driver Date 10/1/2013
Driver Version 10.18.10.3316
Location PCI bus 0, device 2, function 0

NIVDIA GeForce GT 635M
Driver Date 8/30/2013
Driver Version 9.18.13.2702
Location PCI bus 1, device 0, function 0

No errors reported and both up to date (checked yesterday, but does not mean they work 100% with Windows 8.1).

They suspect that as 3D can use either, a conflict of some sort. Above my pay grade, but sometime today (when I get the time, as the wife has plans) I'm going to disable HD Graphics and install 3D and see what happens (as a test).
RE: patch v2209

Using the latest update. Matter of fact did a fresh program install today, to include the update. In the past had I had the slow problems, but not when using today.

Hope it works out, the 3D pack looks interesting. Have two other programs installed from the company with no issues.

When I Produce a video I get the following options, plus a few others.

Fast video rendering technology
SVRT
Hardware video encoder

I've tried different Produce options, but no way I can use any of the above options (not selectable). In previous versions I could select, but no more.

Something not to worry about or do I have an issue?

3D Six-Pack crashes Power Director when I click on TRANSITION room within the PD program. A hard crash. Have to reboot to close the PD program.

They have a test program you can download and see if 3D will work on your computer. That worked without issue, but it does not install within PD, just a test of your video card. So I imagine a conflict between PD and Pixelan.

Pixelan support is taking a look. Sent them my video card information. They have offered a refund if it can't be resolved!

Running Windows 8.1

Anyone else having issues with Pixelan software installs or is it just me?
Thanks. I was placing the NewBlue on the FX line not on the image : (
This may not be the place to ask but;

How do I get the Picture-In-Picture NewBlue to work.

Help says:

How to use it: Place the Picture-In-Picture effect on the clip that should be inserted in the background and place the background track behind it.

Played around with it, but maybe I don't understand the placement of the video and background track. No way that I have been able to get it to work.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Joe

Thanks for your response.

I see the markers (yellow/gold) under the video that slide. Pretty simple to use.

I shoot very short clips and trim works best for me...
In version 10 I could start the clip and click on a button to start trim and click on a button to end trim.

Don't see the buttons in version 11. Using the the right menu to manually insert start and end times for a clip. Really slowing me down.

Am I missing something in regard to trim?

Thanks!
I'm up an running.

I removed a file that I and the uninstall process had overlooked. I put in a ticket to Cyberlink and was told where to look.

I have no idea why PD8 does not have it's own un-install of older version program built in, as seen in many other programs.
I'm not having any luck : (

If any parts of PD7 remains in the computer, they are hidden from me.

Yes, I have set all hidden files to show.

I now have a copy of PD7 and PD8, neither that will install on my computer....

I have a ticket with support, but have not received an answer.
Upgrading from PD 7 to PD 8.

When I get to the point where it ask about un-installing previous version and I press YES, nothing happens. If I say NO, nothing happens.

Am I suppose to be the one removing PD 7 via remove program or is there a problem with the upgrade software?
Thanks...

Right where you said to look!

Thanks...

I see what my problem was, I was trying to do it after it was split in the bottom panel. Never thought to right click on the video in the upper panel.
I looked (searched) on the boards here but did not see what files needed to be copied to save Titles and Pips in-case of a hard drive crash.

I have a large number and would hate to lose them.

Thanks

How do you save the Audio after you split it from the Video.

I would like to use the Audio in other videos?

Thanks
I had the same issue.

The patch worked.
Go to: