Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the reply and suggestions.

I am hoping Cyberlink addresses this issue as I am sure other people who use the software would want the flexibility to start their chapter on another clip other that the very first clip.
Thanks for that reply Angel. I really hope there is a workaround to this problem and that somebody will post a solution.

I am also hoping to hear from the experts at Cyberlink. You mentioned you raised this question and did not get a reply. I hope Cyberlink does not ignore the same question/issue again.

Thanks again.
Thank you for the reply to my question re chapters. Hopefully that will be addressed as it really defeats the purpose of inserting chapters manually if the software automatically puts Chapter 1 in the very beginning of the timeline. I have another question please.

When I use the pre-designed menu templates, the image that plays is always Chapter 1. How do I change the image so it does not play the clip from Chapter 1 and use another clip?

I am not talking about changing the menu background. I know I can change that. I am talking about the image that plays in those cut-out boxes that is in the pre-designed menu templates.

In my project, those cut-out boxes always play Chapter 1.

Thanks again for your help.

Arturo

I am getting really frustrated trying to set chapters for my project and I need help please. I have been trying to do this the whole day without any luck. When I click on the Chapter Room, Chapter 1 is automatically added to the very 1st clip of my project and the Delete Chapter position is grayed out so it can not be deleted.

How does one set Chapter 1 to other than the very first clip of the project. The manual says chapters can be set manually by selecting the clip on the timeline so I'm assuming the very first clip of the project does not necessarily have to be Chapter 1.

I recently switched to Power Director from Pinnacle Studio and Pinnacle Studio allows manual setting of chapters and not having the first clip of the project Chapter 1 so I'm assuming this is also possible with Power Director.

Anyone knows how to do this. I would appreciate your help. Thanks very much.

Arturo
Go to: