Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Your screenshot is of the Particle Room (F6). PiP objects are in the next icon up, Video Overlay (PiP Objects) (F5)

ah sorry. Ok now that that's figured out it appears that I actually do have the PiP objects, but I think I still don't have the blending effects. Just for clarification because of my past mistake, which room is the one for blending effects?
Quote What type of license do you have, perpetual or subscription? Can you post a screen capture pic of the edit interface with a room opened that you have missing features? Issue might be as simple as project aspect ratio that is limiting some features like perhaps "Titles" so the pic may help us see what you have.

Jeff

So yeah, it appears I received all of the transitions but nothing else. Odd.
Quote What type of license do you have, perpetual or subscription? Can you post a screen capture pic of the edit interface with a room opened that you have missing features? Issue might be as simple as project aspect ratio that is limiting some features like perhaps "Titles" so the pic may help us see what you have.

Jeff

Hey there, sorry about the late response. I am using perpetual. Here is a screenshot example of what Content Pack Premium 1 is supposed to give me and a screenshot of the transition room, PiP objects, and effects room where everything is missing.
https://imgur.com/a/WfK1Be0
I just realized something even weirder. . .apparently I have all of the transitions I was supposed to receive but I still am missing PiP objects and blending effects. . .that's just for Content Pack 1, I'll do a more thorough search to see what I do and don't have.
So I installed six different Content Packs for PowerDirector 18, and I previously asked a question on this forum about what effects they gave me and someone sent me a list, however I don't have any of the effects promised in that list. Did I somehow install them wrong? Is there a reason they are not showing up? Does the fact I still have PowerDirector 14 on my computer affect anything?

I downloaded:
Content Pack Essential
Content Pack Premium 1
Content Pack Premium 2
Content Pack Premium 3
Content Pack Premium 4
Content Pack Premium 5
Quote You should be able to find you six content packs by name here: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=25083 and see what each one contained.

Jeff

Thank you SO MUCH!
So I installed the six content packs, but I don't think they changed anything. Should it have changed anything? What are they? What do they do? I was hoping they would give access to more effects for my videos but I don't see any new effects in the effects room. (PowerDirector 1
I'm having a problem with a video I was making. I was working on it and I had one image at the top, text underneath, and other overlaying images and they were all showing up. But halfway through the making of the video Powerdirector decided to only show the image on top and anything underneath won't appear. There's no information on how to fix this anywhere so I just decided to post it here. Please let me know what's wrong.
Go to: