Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
will check that out now barry
Thanks very much Barry for the rapid reply. OK will just have to remember what is where.

I have moved onto Powerdirector (only bought it this week) from Sony Vegas 13 and am finding it a bit easier to understand so far..(am only an occasional user but do like trying things)...I particularly like the SVRT rendering feature so far

Just a pity Lynda dont do a tutorial course on it as I like how they do them

So far the powerediretor tutorials seem a bit randomly spread and done by different narrators etc...not found a beginners one from scratch structurered set by the same person yet.

Thanks again
Hi All ...My 1st post on forum.

I have just bought Powerdirector 14 Ultimate and so far love it

I have just installed the Blockfish,Floorfish and Spitfish plugins to WaveEditor.

However whwn I open the VST dropdown under effects they are not listed.

They ARE THERE though because if you click on the grey space under the blue bar in the right place it DOES launch the plugin and the yellow 'about VST' text has shifted down.

It's just that their names dont appear there just the blank grey background so I have to gues where to click for the correct plugin.

Any help gratefully accepted

Tom
Go to: