Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello Guys,

Hopefully someone can point me in the correct direction here!!!

Is it possible to move the content of different timelines together?

What I am trying to do is move a video clip that has music captions and effects all in there relevant timelines, is there a way to move all this media so that I dont have to line them all up again once the video clip is repositioned??

kind regards
Chris......
Nice one Tony

Isnt this a brilliant forum.....saved me hours of frustration!!!!
Am I doing something wrong here??

When I create the avi file from RouteGenerator, a 4 second clip is 747mb, isnt this a bit large?

I can put it in the PowerDirector timeline and everything seems ok, but if I were to include the clip in amongst a production would the format I render to dictate the size the the RouteGenerator file in the final production.

not sure if Im making sense here!!

Tony,

Those tutorials really helped, I have managed to get a picture of my own motorcycle into RouteGenerator..

thank you
Chris.....
Ynotfish

Thanks for the help.

I have got a picture a motorcycle i would like to use in RouteGenerator....how do I go about using the motorcycle but with no backround in the image?

Chris...
Hello guys,

Im new to editing and there are lots of things (most) that I dont understand yet.

I was looking for a programme to make routes of my travells and member CubbyHouseFilms posted me the link to RouteGenerator, this is just what im after and it seems easy to use.

However.....when I drag a clip from RouteGenerator into the timeline I get this warning....CONFLICT OF FRAME RATE, frame rate of the clip 30fps does not match the frame rate in PowerDirector general preferences which it claims is 29.97fps.

I have went back into PowerDirector settings and made sure the selected frame rate is 30fps but upon trying again I get the same warning.......is this an issue?

Also when selecting resolution in RouteGenerator I presume I pick the same resolution as to what my video will be once everything is imported edited and produced?????

Apologies for the lack of knowledge

Chris...
Quote: Hi Chris

The Flicker effect was created by a two video clips. One on track one and the other track two with Splits inserted at the 3 frame mark.

The Opacity level was then adjusted on alternate clips on these 3 frame clips to create the elusion of a Flicker.

There's a link on my Youtube account to Vigor2001 who I got the idea from.

As for your map idea try RouteGenerator (Google it it's a free program) There's tons of tutorials on YT.

Happy editing

Cubby, I have just been playing around with RouteGenerator....exactly what I was looking for!!!

Cheers

Chris....
Quote: Hi Chris

The Flicker effect was created by a two video clips. One on track one and the other track two with Splits inserted at the 3 frame mark.

The Opacity level was then adjusted on alternate clips on these 3 frame clips to create the elusion of a Flicker.

There's a link on my Youtube account to Vigor2001 who I got the idea from.

As for your map idea try RouteGenerator (Google it it's a free program) There's tons of tutorials on YT.

Happy editing

thanks Cubby....very much appreciated
I am doing a European trip in August on the motorcycle and will break the video down into several short movies base on a location to a location along with that particular journey highlights.

What I would like to ask is this, could someoene point me in the correct direction for beeing able to produce a short clip of a map of Europe and my route for the duration of the movie clip

The type of thing Im after is in this clip after 1minute and 5 seconds

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni3KuMReAgk
Quote:
Quote: Hello everyone
I am completely new to all this editing stuff...
I have 2 drift action cameras which I use on motorcycle tours and I have recently purchased PowerDirector 12 to make short movies of my travells.
I have surfed the net and got some great ideas from variouse you tube and website tuitions regarding editing and shooting.
But I am craving more ideas, is there any sites you guys can offer for educational ways to shoot and edit and also is there a site where people post there produced material so that I can get some inspiration??
As said, im completely new,so be prepared for some dumb questions!!!
Chris...

Hi

I always make a trailer a short snappy video of approximately 60 secs showing all the key points. The quicker the better as not to bore your audience

Hey....thanks for those links, just the type of thing im looking for....particularlly educatonal to me was the project file video, really good info.

Can I ask you how you did the clip in your Sydney trailer where the check in time and the aeroplane kinda flash over the top of eachother....I liked that a lot.

nice one

thanks Daniel...ill go and have a browse :
Hello everyone

I am completely new to all this editing stuff...

I have 2 drift action cameras which I use on motorcycle tours and I have recently purchased PowerDirector 12 to make short movies of my travells.

I have surfed the net and got some great ideas from variouse you tube and website tuitions regarding editing and shooting.

But I am craving more ideas, is there any sites you guys can offer for educational ways to shoot and edit and also is there a site where people post there produced material so that I can get some inspiration??

As said, im completely new,so be prepared for some dumb questions!!!

Chris...
Go to: