Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just shut that PCI slot off.. via switch on MOBO
I did try to disable SLI and had no luck.. I just ran SFC /scannow and did not find any integrity violations..
Hi optodata,

Thanks for the reply..
I started with the new drivers 350.12 and didn't have much luck.. and then reinstalled the previous ones to see if they were any better.. I always do custom and clean install of just the drivers. I am using 2 980 HC cards..

I went back to the 350.12 and didn't fair any better.. I will try the link in your post and try to produce again..
Thanks..
Hi,
The combined size = ~16GB.
I am extracting the files from a PCI revo drive and writing to the same drive. I also tried writing to another ssd drive with the same results.

Part A is above the post from Berry.

I was able to work around the problem by making 2 clips out of the 14 and combining the final 2 in a m2ts file. A long process but It worked.

I also tried to change the output to mpg4 and it also worked.

Thanks..

They were all rendered as 1-14 .m2ts and produced as individual files with no renaming. None of them having any issues by themselves and left as is. Now I am trying to put them on 1 timeline to get one single file...
The only thing that is at the point of the crashes, is in the video clip. It seems to be a different one every time. It is not in between clips and there are no effects in the timeline.
Dx report

PD 13.0.2604.0
I am trying to produce a video in 1080/ 60p .m2ts, made of 14 clips. No transitions or FX. Just fade in and out between clips with credits at end. I recorded in .m2ts with a sony nxcam and produced all the clips into their own 1080/ 60p .m2ts files. I am now trying to combine all the clips together for 1 file.

PD 13 keeps crashing between 20:00 - 31:00 min of rendering. Less than 1/2 of the project.

I thought there may be somthing it didn't like in the timeline so I split the timeline and was able to render the 1st part of the vid. 21:51 long. I tried to render the second 1/2 and was able to get to 28:06 before PD crashed.

No other programs running, tried to save to different drives, turned of hardware excel, turned off "reduce vid noise" in produce options. I have made a lot of vids with same format ( just not this long )

Any suggestions ??

Win 8.1 X64- up to date

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K

32GB ram

2 - 980 GTX - 350.12 drivers( tried to shut off SLI - no luck )
Does anyone know ( about ) how long it take to get a response back from a support ticket?
Thanks for the help.. This program is very limited in the settings.. I will keep playing with it...
Thanks Carl312..

I Don't see any other info that can be taken off mediaInfo. I exported to a text file and it is attached.
Is there another setting in mediaInfo that I am missing that can show more info ?

How would I lower the bit rate ? Less resolution or FPS ?

As for the format OpenDML.. Must be the program uses this format ?
The only other format I can choose for compression is RTV-1.

Thanks for the help...
Hi thanks...

General
Complete name : V:\recorded\bf3_2012_01_26_14_52_51_216.avi
Format : AVI
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
Format profile : OpenDML
File size : 2.47 GiB
Duration : 33s 150ms
Overall bit rate : 640 Mbps

Video
ID : 0
Format : JPEG
Codec ID : MJPG
Duration : 33s 150ms
Bit rate : 1 106 Mbps
Width : 2 560 pixels
Height : 1 600 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 1.600
Frame rate : 60.000 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 4.498
Stream size : 4.27 GiB
Hi,
I am trying to import a avi file from MSI Afterburner program that I captured from in game. It says it is recorded with native MPEG compression, but will not play in Director.. I know the avi is ok because it plays in mediaimmpressions, but when I play it in Win. media player it says it had audio issues..
When I try to import it into director, it says the format may not be supported.

Is MPEG the same thing as MPEG-1 ?
Can director import native MPEG ?

Thanks for the info ....
Go to: