Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
That's just how it works bud. Developers exist because of this and we enjoy these services.
Not quite sure but I can really tell the huge difference on the bass alone on PowerDVD.
So to get this straight, the Bourne movie is the only one having this issue? Have you tried a different movie with the same format?
Just to double check, giving you an offer to upgrade? Or telling you that the action can't bedone without PowerDVD12?
hi imlate, as soon as Customer Service could verify your account, they should be able to walk you through with the process.
It is possible that the video format that you downloaded is not supported by Cyberlink. Which format is this?

You can also create a shortcut. Just right click on the .exe file then select create shortcut the drag and drop it to desktop. Good luck.
Hi Anson. Ever considered ugrading to version 12? I haven't encountered any 3D issues so far.

You might want to try the trial version.
Blu ray discs are just Blurays I think. It should be compatible with the drive if the manufactur say it. Have you tried using another disc on the same drive?
ISOs are disk images. You need to extract them by using some software like PowerISO. These images are often used as installers

I could be wrong but just this is from my experience.
Hi Korben. I think you should be able to get it pretty soon since the purchase date would show up in their database. I just got mine today.
I thought I was the only one having this. I basically thought it was just my PC.
This is a basic feature and it should be somewhere on the audio options at PowerDVD. Interesting findings. This is the first time I encountered about the audio volume changes that would also affect WIndows volume.
This version works good for me. May I ask why yu want to find another one? aside from those automatic pop ups.
Glad to see it working for you johnniedoo48. Interesting idea too.
Interesting notes. I still think PowerDVD is more robust.
I rarely see people use those types of file. May I ask how you use those usually?
Thanks Mike. This will be a great addtional in the future release.
Hi pfm55. Are there any error messages when you start it within MCE or the CinemanMode?
Hi joni.Just click on the support tab and you can go ahead and create a ticket. Good luck.
Hi KorbenD, The first installer, did you download it online or was it through a DVD/CD? Just curious.
Go to: