Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My intent with this post is to help out those that are having this problem. What happened with me, is I had installed the latest AMD driver for my graphics chip (ATI Radeon HD 3000). Rolling back the driver worked. This is how I did this:

In Windows 7
1) Go to Control Panel
2) System and Security
3) System
4) Device Manager (Up in the left hand corner)
5) When the Device Manager window pops up, tick the Display Adapter to bring down a drop down menu.
6) Right click your display adapter - click Update Driver Software...
7) Click Browse My Computer Manually
8 ) Click Let Me Pick From a List of Drivers on My Computer
9) I selected a driver, here, that was the earliest of 3 drivers that were displayed for Radeon HD 3000 graphics.

After doing this, the program worked fine.

So a large portion of the people that are having this problem, I'm guessing, are having the software not agree with their display driver. Of course the other method that is often given out is re-installing or updating quicktime, and another method is going into compatibility and checking Disable Display Scaling on High DPI Devices.

Thanks,
Mark
Go to: