Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Actually, Windows Explorer 11 can be opened directly from within Microsoft Edge. It is built into the program as a subset of Windows Edge.

Simply Click on the thre dots (...) in the top right, just under the "X" to exit.

From the resulting drop down one of the options is to open the page from "Windows Explorer"
Quote Is there a list of Hot Keys in printable format so I can arrange them as I want them?

Shift+F12 or clicking on help gives you a complete listing that you can copy, print, paste or do anything you want.
IF you want the full SonicFire Pro 6, the easiest and cheapest way is to go to Ebay and search for AVID Production Suite

An example is https://www.ebay.com/itm/AVID-Production-Suite-6-Disc-Bundle-0010-30464-02-A-Sonic-Boris-FX-Squeeze/331989638928?hash=item4d4c1fdf10:g:hpoAAOSw~bFWL-HF

This comes with a full copy of Sonic Fire Pro 5 for about $20 which includes one or if lucky even two of the Strata series disks of music.

The SonicFire 5 Pro is a full copy. Install and register the serial number with Smart Sound. You can even upgrade off of Smart Sounds website to ver 5.7 for free.

Login onto the Smartsound website, setup an account and send them an email with your serial number from SonicFire Pro 5. They will include the Soncifire 5 license in your registry of valid products on their website which then qualifies you to upgrade to SonicFire 6 for $69.95

When you upgrade you get an additional 10 song variations from the Core Ultimate (EX) series.
An additional issue with "paper" labels is the stability of the label itself with time.

I have had multiple CD / DVD's where after 2 to 5 years they are no longer usable due to shrinkage of the label. Apparently when the label shrinks, it "cups" the disk into a bowl shape and the drive is no longer able to read the data.

Place the disk down on a flat table and you can visibly see it rock side to side.

I have also seen wrinkling issues where the label grew due to moisture absorption from the atmosphere but the shrinkage issue seems to be more common.

Lightscribe or direct printing is best if using a disk.

USB thumb drives are so cheap that many vendors are now using them instead of disks.
Very nice and very professional .

I like the quick cuts and the music was at a perfect level. Just lound enough to enhance but not so loud as to annoy.

Beautiful location.

Video could be a great advert for the resort.
Quote Hi, have emailed support several times for download links for 13 Ultra I purchased a few years ago, no one is responding! even asked on FB and Twitter!

Have I missed something?

In another thread and from the Forum Aministrator

"<span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">For everyone's information, the customer service center recently changed (company and country). This may have resulted in some case responses being delayed."</span>

Did you not back up the program to a hard drive or other? Did you look in Windows to see if you have the download there?

I was wondering the same thing - Sent a help request in a week ago on 9/29 and have had no response of any type.

Luckily I was able to resolve my issue by resorting to reinstalling PD15 but I would have expecing some response, even something like "we are backed up and will respond ASAP"
Solved the Problem

I reinstalled my PowerDirector 15 and it reactivated the copy of WaveEditor 2.

So its working now and before someone says something, I agree that AudioDirector which I also have installed is better.

It just annoys me that installation of a trial version of a Cyberlink Program would remove my valid license to another Cyberlink program.

Quote I have had Cyberlink Power Director thru multiple versions and am currently on version 15.

Along with that I have had a functional copy of WaveEditor 2 working in conjunction with Powerdirector.

Today I installed the trial version of Power2Go 11 and it informed me that it need to uninstall "WaveEditor 2 Express" and install "WaveEditor 2 Trial" in order to complete the installation of Power2Go 11.

Completed everything and now when I try to use WaveEditor 2 it tells me my "15 day Trial version has expired" and gives me the option to "Buy Now"

Of course the "buy now" takes me to is to purchase a copy of "AudioDirector 8" which I don't need Since I have AudioDirector already on my computer.

Since this loss of funtionality is tied directly to Power2Go I thought I would ask here first - How do I get my working copy of WaveEditoe Express back?
I have had Cyberlink Power Director thru multiple versions and am currently on version 15.

Along with that I have had a functional copy of WaveEditor 2 working in conjunction with Powerdirector.

Today I installed the trial version of Power2Go 11 and it informed me that it need to uninstall "WaveEditor 2 Express" and install "WaveEditor 2 Trial" in order to complete the installation of Power2Go 11.

Completed everything and now when I try to use WaveEditor 2 it tells me my "15 day Trial version has expired" and gives me the option to "Buy Now"

Of course the "buy now" takes me to is to purchase a copy of "AudioDirector 8" which I don't need Since I have AudioDirector already on my computer.

Since this loss of funtionality is tied directly to Power2Go I thought I would ask here first - How do I get my working copy of WaveEditoe Express back?
Quote It's in preferences/general. Untick "Automatically load samples when PowerDirector opens".

In my install of PD15 this is under "Preferences" and then "Project"

Also in this same area you can select "Automatically load the last project when PoerDirector opens" to essentially start back where you left off.
Quote Was this a download purchase? if so, there should have been a separate file for Adorage. When I purchased PD15 earlier this year, there were 8 or 9 files that I had to download. One of those files was adorage-dspvol02-64bit.exe. Yours may be different if Cyberlink was offering different effects.

I purchased the the whole thing recently , full new install, not upgrade and it gave me something like 14 download files. Funny but the full "new" install including Color Director was just as cheap and buying the upgrade from PD13 to PD15.

Anyway, two of the download files were for adorage-dspvol02, one was for 32bit version and the other was the 64 bit version.

They were called adorage-dspvol02-32bit.exe and adorage-dspvol02-64bit.exe

I had 2 separate downloads for Vitascene - Again one for 32 bit and a seperate for 64 bit.

After installing Cyberlink and verifing everything worked, I rebooted just to make sure everything was properly written to the registry and then installed the 64 bit versions of both programs.

They both installed and appear to function properly.

My only complaint is that I don't find anything in the download user manual about using them so I have to just hunt around on how to use them.

If you look at the ultimate package the Prodad Adorage 2 is supposed to give you "1500" effects. Not "14"

Something is way off here. So are you telling me you only got 14 effects despire Cyberlink and Prodad advertising this includes 1500 effects.

Check out the following link

https://www.cyberlink.com/stat/store/enu/powerdirector-ultimate/15/buy.jsp#

No - I'm saying that the UlTIMATE purchase resulted in 14 separate files to download. Directorsuite alone was 6 separate files that were chained together as RAR files with 5 of them over 1 gigabyte each and the 6th was 520 Mega bytes.

For the Adorage they gave me two separate downloads - one for the 32 bit operating system and a separate one for my 64 bit system.

The same for Vitascene - a 32 bit download file and a 64 bit download file. When I installed them, all the various "effects" were installed.
Quote Was this a download purchase? if so, there should have been a separate file for Adorage. When I purchased PD15 earlier this year, there were 8 or 9 files that I had to download. One of those files was adorage-dspvol02-64bit.exe. Yours may be different if Cyberlink was offering different effects.

I purchased the the whole thing recently , full new install, not upgrade and it gave me something like 14 download files. Funny but the full "new" install including Color Director was just as cheap and buying the upgrade from PD13 to PD15.

Anyway, two of the download files were for adorage-dspvol02, one was for 32bit version and the other was the 64 bit version.

They were called adorage-dspvol02-32bit.exe and adorage-dspvol02-64bit.exe

I had 2 separate downloads for Vitascene - Again one for 32 bit and a seperate for 64 bit.

After installing Cyberlink and verifing everything worked, I rebooted just to make sure everything was properly written to the registry and then installed the 64 bit versions of both programs.

They both installed and appear to function properly.

My only complaint is that I don't find anything in the download user manual about using them so I have to just hunt around on how to use them.
Quote Is it possible to adjust the pitch by decimals instead of real numbers? For example, I want to adjust soundtrack audio to 1.6 semitones instead of 2 semitones.

I think by definition a semitone is the smallest that you can go.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitone
Quote Hi Bill -

In PDR (at least), the number of variations available for a particular SmartSound track is dependant on the duration you've set. Here's an example

I don't use the Roxio app you mentioned, but I suspect that the same would apply. Try setting the same duration in both apps & see if you get the same number of variations.

Cheers - Tony

Fantastic - That worked!

I had never changed the duration in the "Enter Duration" box. I had always just grabbed a variation and drug it down to my music track. I then stretched it to the length I needed.

I checked all three programs I have - Roxio, PD13 and PD 15 and when I set the duration length at anything higher than about 1 minute they all show the "additional" variations.

I "learned" something new. cool

Thank you!!
Quote Did you attempt to update the Quick Tracks library? Select Magic Music and click on it to update. I have both the programs and just checked; there was a library update. You may have more to download and install.

Wow - Fast Response

Yes, I installed the update. It appeared to be an additional album I could purchase.

I also rebuilt the SmartSound Database in all three programs, Roxio, PD13 and PD15.

They all reference the same folder for the SDS files and I suspect they all rebuild the same database.

I have a feeling the variations are defined somewhere else and are limited to what SmartSound provided to each company they partnered with.

I have sent a support request to the support at SmartSound. Hopefully they can answer.

Not really an issue since I actually ended up with more variations in PD15 now but I would also like to have everything I can brought forward from PD13.

Thanks,
I finally gave in and purchased PowerDirector 15 since they were offering the whole shebang including ColorDirector for so cheap.

I understood that Smartsound Quicktracks (Magic Music) was no longer included but wasn't worried because I knew that my stuff from PD13 would "or should" come forward.

The strange thing is that what got pulled into PD15 is my Quicktracks from a previous version of Roxio Video Wave that I had on my computer.

The Core Foundations are the same between Roxio and PD13 such as "Clear Vision" and "Pavane" however the "Variations" between PD and Roxio are differant in some cases. Roxio actually has a greater number of "Variations" which were brought into PD15 but several of the "Variations" from PD13 were not brought forward.

Has anyone else run across this?

Are the variations defined in a seperate database.

I will also ask this this on the Smartsound support but was just wondering if anyone else has come across this "peculiarity"
Go to: