Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I do not have PD19 but I imagine it would still work.
You need to go to SmartSound support and download/install the components.
smartsound.com/support

Did that and now I'm all set. Thanks very much!
I installed PD 19 several months ago and had access to the SmartSound plugin, probably because it came with the older version of PD I had installed (PD 9). Now I've installed PD 19 on a new computer and I cannot access SS anymore. I know it isn't supported in PD anymore, but I really need it because if I open a project that contains smartsound clips, PD ignores them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Wow. Why would they drop such a useful tool?
Thank you. I did eventually figure this out--and sorry to see that there hasn't much content added to Magic Music since PD9

Thanks for your help.
First, let me apologize, because I'm sure this topic has come up before, but a cursory search didn't yield any usful information.

I just upgraded to PD 19 from PD 9. Previously when adding a music clip to the video, I could set a specific duration and when I added it to the timeline it would manipulate the clip so that it had a beginning and end. I can't seem to find that feature in PD 19. If I change the duration of the clip it just abruptly ends.

I hope I've explained this adequately. Can anyone tell me how I can do this in PD 19?

Thanks.
Go to: