Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm using a 32-bit. IE 9 IS, IS the default browser. I'll uninstall, then reinstall PD 10 and try again.
"You are trying to use a feature that requires a web browser....." error message.

I am using Windows 7, and Internet Explorer 9 -- all updated. This has apparently been a problem with previous versions of this software.

All my other programs have no problem recognizing the browser -- only this one. How does one purchase this software when it can communicate?
This is a PD problem!!!!! I get the same message for PD 10 and am running IE 9. All other programs recognize the browser, except PD 10. In fact, I'd like to purchase and activate this program, but can't because it can't see the Internet Explorer. Before telling me to change settings on other programs, why don't we "fix" PD 10.
Go to: