Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Samsung has a new m.2 256GB and 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD going on sale nest week. Not has costly has the Intel. A review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JISctEKs71Y
You can only put it in a one clip. Just don't hit apply to all. Then to undo go to edit and hit undo. PD default undo is set to 50 undo's.
BeetleSick74 I watch both videos at 1080P50. I see a little up and down movement. Not what I would call "jerky or choppy". I just thought the up and down movement was you holding the camera and walking with a Steadicam.
I just went a tested it again I drop the same 3 clips that came out of the camera. I put the Fisheye Distortion lens correction in them. This time I has 12:23:29 of video and produce it with the same settings for mp4. CPU ran at 100% and took 4:26 to produce and I got error box. The error must of been cause by me starting the program Speccy why the first test was rendering to see what my CPU temp was at.

I will be using PD 14 to that work now.
Fnusnu I went and put 3 GoPro 4 clips 1080P 30 fps in PD 14. I had about a half hour of video in them. I split the clips up for I had only 12:41 of video. I set the lens correction Fisheye Distortion to GoPro and model to GoPro 4. Being the 3 clip was all GoPro I hit the "Apply to All". I did not use any other effects and produce it to Mp4. I used the default 1080p 30 fps setting

My CPU ran at 100% It took 3:25 to produce it. But PD 14 brought up a error code 2 box at the end. It did not crash PD 14 It had some more info in the box, but I did not write it down. The 3 clips was all shoot with out Turning the GoPro off. I had turn the camera on to get footage of driving along the cost of Maui. When I play the produce file back it was all ok but for where the 3th clip started. 6:55 in to it. Then the screen was just black.

PD 14 seam to be fast at it. But I need to see what happen at that third clip. The file I put in plays fine and it was just where the GoPro breaks the clips up when filming for long time.
Fnusnu I have not try that with the GoPro yet. I have always used the one in the GoPro Studio software for that. It has always seam to be the fastest. I will have to try the one build in to PD 14.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtFZdxEY0qY
I'm working on a video that some clip was shot on a DSLR at 30 fps and some clips was shot from a GoPro 4 at 1080p 60 fps. I have been render at 30 fps to see how it looks and have been please with it. PD does give me the warning about the frame rate not matching.
I would love to have 3 of those Intel SSD 750 drives.
I was using 1080P video. The only camera I have right now that shoots 4k is the GoPro 4 Black. I will have to test some 4 K. But with the GTX 760 and PD 14 on h265 no hardware video encode.

I myself I never use hardware encoding. I let the CPU do all the work for right now.
I have the GTX 760. I brought in a video PD 14 and encoded it to H265. No hardware support on video card for it. The video has some stabilizing apply to the clips color grading. Video is 46 seconds long and it took my computer 3 minutes to encode it in h265. But my cpu only went up to 60% usage.
Problem solve. I started Defender and used it's update and it installed a update. I still did not show up in the history of updates and updates would still show up has fail. But after rebooting updates ran fine and said I was up to date. No more error.
I install Power Director 14 Ultimate Suite on Sept 19 2015 on windows 10. I was looking at my update history history this morning and win 10 has not installed any updateds. Windows Defender normally updates every day. I see when I check for updates it says one fail, but does not way witch one. My laptop with does not have PD 14 install on it get the Definder updates fine. I'm just trying to trouble shoot the probem some and install PD 14 is the last change I have made to the desktop.

Does anyone else seen this problem running PD 14 on Win 10? I would not think PD 14 would cause the problem.
Aldoxide I know what you talking about. Like Premiere Pro has settings to point to a scratch disk and a preview disk drive. I was thinking about that last night. I had just bought PD 14 the night before and installed it last night. I was thinking Cyberlink need to give use settings like that.

I have seen where people using Premiere Pro with SSD drives. Works great with 4K files. Some that have the money are using the new Intel's 750-series SSD NVMe.

A good video to watch on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMSq8nmDTO0&list=PLCOj77hOdNcdojHhACQVKvpBolbvkQ1IM
MP4 does not work in the trial version. Cyberlink would has to pay for that codec.

So you only get to produce with it after you buy PD.
I don't know if this will help any of you. Here is a few things to try with windows 10 and PD 13. Say you have a driver that is working good for you and Windows 10 update gives you a driver that causes problems. Microsoft came out with a tool to hide that driver from the updates.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

I had a problem with one of windows 10 preview builds and PD 13. I was checking the Insider hub to see with other video editing programs was having problems with Win 10. One high in program would not render the video. Problem was Windows 10 only installed .Net framworks 4.5 . They had win 10 install .net framworks 3.5. Witch includes .net framworks 2.0 and 3.0. Then every thing work right. Just a thought. I have not tested PD 13 yet after the final version came out. I have been on vacation but will be trying it this week.
I have share videos on Facebook with a group. I belong to. After I upload it to Facebook and they do there thing. It shows up on my page. I hit share and chose in a group. Sometimes I have to do it a time or two. But it will put in on that group's page.
I bet see did to. One of my friends used 64 bit version last night to update from build 9926 to 10014. For he did not do all the downloading. Microsoft says the ISO will be out when the people on the slow update starts to get it.
I took 10 off my desktop when PD 13 started having problems. I do think I going to try the new 10041 build on my laptop next week. I going to do a clean install of 10041. For right now I found a iso here of it.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-10-pro-build-10041-free-download-iso-3264-bit/

Oh I just talk to a friend that said he could not get builf 10041 to install. He has a ATI video card. It just told him it did not know if it was a driver or software stoping it. It just roll back to build 9926.
I was doing some reading around this morning. I want to see if other editing programs was having problems with win 10. I see where some said that they had to go in and turn on net framworks 2 and 3 to get the video to render. That win 10 was turning them off.
Wptski have you tried PD 13 on the new win 10 10041 build?
Go to: