Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Lusinita, can You clarify before what? I mean when have You discovered it doesn't works properly?
I didn't understand the answer, can you clarify it please?
That's right, because Face Login etc are capturing all that comes from webcam, so it will be busy then.
But why? I mean is it so difficult to do that for files as well?
Don't know about other commands, but You can always write it to script which will take from UI your commands( concerning to episodes) and forward pdvd to current episode.
Wait a second, does HD5650 supports 3d???
How do You know they are out of sync?
Instead of blocking You'd better remove it from startup and services using msconfig tool
And let me add one more question related to last one, if that is possible than can I do the same and put back pdvd11 settings to my pdvd12?
Hm. But that's interesting... Why does it gives You THAT message, it should say something else. That's weird.
Blu-ray technology isn't perfect and well finished itself, that's why I never blame software developers for having problems with them.
We see this post is resolved, but I am interested at answer, can You provide it please?
cool link I have found many useful tips there.
Hey check this out http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Display-and-Video/New-HP-laptop-s-built-in-webcam-not-recognized-in-cyberlink/td-p/432735.
Do You want webcam to capture the video not the sound for You without disabling the microphone and without touching webcam?
Can You be more specific? Using what language are You going to create that application?
Hi.
For all those who are having problems with Youcam 5 Delux and asks me why don't I have them, and what are my configurations etc..
I don't know why is this happening to You, I don't know the issue and how to solve it, it just works for me.
Using PC Windows 7 Ultimate, core i3, 255 hdd, ati amd radeon hd 5670, Norton Internet Security, UAC settings are disabled, DirectX 11 also installed DX 9C, USB 2.
That's all I know, hope this helps.
CyberLink-Michael What means make sure to have installed latest VGA driver? He said he was using it few days ago, and now is having problems so driver can't be outdated...
Have You installed application with old directx?
No there is not yet, cause it is not stable technology for now.
If You are bothered by it so much You can go for total uninstaller it completely removes any program You need.
Go to: