Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Moving the horizontal cursor helps on the timeline and can regenerate a view of the audio waveform on my pc..

Thanks for the heads up

Jim
I'm having a problem editing the audio timeline i'm not able to see the wave form. Sometimes it comes back but I don't know how to show it. The settings is set to show wave form on timeline

Thanks for your help
Jim
Thanks everybody for your help just what I needed.
The Adobe Premier shows a rotating cube with a video not a still. Here is the link https://youtu.be/xj8ZYfSoHpw
I was watching a video on Adobe Premier where they showed how to rotate a video in a cube. I know Power director can use a image in a rotating cube using a cube font but I was want rotating cube with a different video clip running in each side of the cube. You tube has a adobe premier demo of how to do it in Premier.

Any Suggestions would help

Jim
I just purchased the HP Envy machine with AMD 10 core running Windows 8. I'm Impressed with the speed I have 12 gig of memory.

I'm running Power Director 12 Ultimate.
I have use the pinnacle dazzle with the same results
but you are correct RCA Video in works fine. thanks for your response
I have used several capture devices and they all seem to have the same Problem the S-Video is always black. If I use the video RCA plugs works like charm is there problem with PD 11. Does anybody have any ideas.
thanks

Jim
There was a title called 3D Cube, in it you have a cube rotating with a picture in it. The Question I have is how do you modify the generic image and put your image into the Title component. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Jim
previewing a project after upgrading from PD 10 to PD 11 viewing this project it appears to skip either Pictures, Transitions, or PIP. It seems to create the project correctly.

This project was created in PD 10 and updated to PD 11. I sent this issue to support.
Go to: