Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
when i purchased power dvd 8, i was conned in to buying the whole thing with the remote and all. when i purchased my sony viao laptop, the player wouldnt work with the new BD's so i contacted cyberlink, and they said that if i upgradedto power dvd 8 ultra that it would work, and i wouldnt have to pay for anymore updates and that i could watch all blurays from here on out.

now i cant watch my star wars BD's and i am pissed. they say that i will have to upgrade to ultra 11 for thattype of support.

i dont want the 3d version of the software. my laptop doesnt have 3d why do i want to pay for it.

i think theis is hiway robbery. i think there needs to be a leagal lawsuit filled against them to settle this issue. they lied they lied they lied.........
Go to: