Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
in pd 9 i am having problem of disc burning.when setting the disc burning option i am getting the following error
1 eC0030011
2 BROKEN OR MISSING SOURCE FILE
3 OUT OF SYSTEM MEMORY
I NEED SOMEBODY TO HELP ME
MAIL ADDRESS ammbiusha@gmail.com
padmanaban from India
Well I tried what you said but it is not the solution, nose what else I can do
Work with video in MPEG format and whether to put them on the timeline and give them different speeds, slow down the videos are choppy, and even come to stop, and still playing music, and producing the entire video, the same is created perfectly without cutting any, to which may be due? Like I do not recognize the format?
hola
hola me llamo Luis tengo el Powerdirector V9 y me funciona todo correctamente menos al cambiarle la velocidad a los videos que edito, tanto si les doy velocidad lenta,como si les doy velocidad rapida,al editarlo, el video va a tropicones y me cuesta muchisimo trabajar con ellos,incluso llega a pararse,solo cuando edito,despues al producirlo todo va correcto,pero es una lata, y siempre me pasa lo mismo.Utlilizo el windows 7 64bit-SP1 AMD athlon 64 processor 3500+, 5,0 gigas de RAM,Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT, espero su respuesta muchas gracias!!!
Go to: