Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Kevin,

I'm set now but I would like to address your reply because that is what doesn't make sense to me in such a robust program. If you want HD quality why should 1280x720 be my only choice. Quality is not tied to size. There are very good quality yet small size clips just as there are horrible quality clips of the same size. The same applies to any size of course. To have to sacrifice quality because it only comes in a size you can't use is limiting (in my opinion)

Thank you for replying and thank you for listing the available options. I appreciate the effort!
Robb
Great! Thank you for your help Robert.
I cannot find anywhere to set width and height of output video. This makes no sense at all. You MUST be able to specify the quality of the output AND the size of the output. But all I can find is preset 'quality' choices with hardcoded sizes for each. So I cannot choose the one I want because it has a postage stamp output size of 320 x 240 (almost all of them do). I am forced to choose output for zune?? (whatever that means in terms of quality) because it is hardcoded to 640 x 480 which is still not the size I want but it is closer than the tiny 320 x 240 that most choices force me to take. Is the width/height controlled somewhere else? And if so, why wouldn't it be on the same output screen?

Thanks,
Robb
Go to: