Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Who would have thought a help menu could be so helpful?

I'm a little embarrassed now, but thanks - managed to work the shortcut in!
Hi, I had the problem before of not being able to use my MCE remote's media buttons to control playback, and the latest update fixed that - but I still cannot access either the menu or popup menu when playing a disc (DVD/BRD) through the Windows Media Center plug-in. If you created keyboard shortcuts for those functions, I could assign either of my choice to the remote's single disc menu button (and it would totally be the pop-up menu, FYI).

As it is, it's frustrating having to exit the disc's playback and then get back in while preventing resumption of the feature you were watching just to gain access to a menu

Is this just me or is it affecting everyone? It's pretty much the only thing preventing my HTPC from being baseline functional.

p.s.: I posted this in another thread which was soon after locked for some reason, but anyway, someone suggested that moving the mouse and then pressing the menu button would make it work. Doesn't do it for me, and that's still a cumbersome setup even if it works the guy that mentioned it. So yeah, I thought this problem would warrant a new thread for discussion.
Hi, I had the problem before of not being able to use my MCE remote's media buttons to control playback, and the latest update fixed that - but I still cannot access either the menu or popup menu. If you created keyboard shortcuts for those functions, I could assign either of my choice to the remote's single disc menu button (and it would totally be the pop-up menu, FYI).

As it is, it's frustrating having to exit the disc's playback and then get back in while preventing resumption of the feature you were watching just to gain access to a menu

Is this just me or is it affecting everyone? It's pretty much the only thing preventing my HTPC from being baseline functional.
Go to: